A creative way to Spice Up Your Cocktail!
Are you ready for a little spice in your cocktail? Check this out from The Spicy Pineapple, they come up with the most creative ways to add a little spice to your life!
This spiced rum cocktail is flavored with peach, cloves, and vanilla for a refreshing summer drink. I made this on a whim and fell in love with it.
- 2 ounces Captain Morgan Spiced Rum
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 fresh peach chopped (reserve 1 slice for garnish)
- dash vanilla
- dash cloves
- 6 ounces carbonated water
- Muddle all ingredients except carbonated water.
- Add carbonated water and pour into glass garnished with peach slice.
- Repeat as necessary.
Need more: End of August – Blackberry Ginger Hennessy
Founder of The Spicy Pineapple, Janette Rawls is a cancer survivor, a professional dancer/teacher who’s experimenting in the kitchen with her husband Shawn in Newark, NJ.